Guidance and Cautions From a Dedicated Orlando Bankruptcy Attorney
In these extremely challenging economic times, most of us know several or many people who have filed personal bankruptcy. Free advice is available all over — but the problem is that much of this advice is misguided or plain wrong.
At the Price Law Firm, we approach each potential client’s situation with balance and an emphasis on upfront education. We recognize your financial future is hanging in the balance, and we want to show you how to make the most of bankruptcy or any other debt relief solution you pursue. That requires clear information on what not to do as well as what you must do to get much needed debt relief.
How Can I Avoid Common Bankruptcy Mistakes?
Perhaps the single most important decision you make once you begin considering personal bankruptcy involves whose counsel to take and trust. Many lawyers have begun practicing bankruptcy law and foreclosure defense only since the current economic slowdown took hold.
In contrast, this has been our founding attorney Charlie W. Price‘s focus for more than two decades — giving our central Florida firm the benefit of deep insight into costly missteps and how to avoid them. We are well equipped to offer clear direction on problematic issues such as:
- Whether to try working with a debt consolidation company in the effort to avoid bankruptcy
- “Gifts” of property to family members or other asset transfers prior to filing bankruptcy — often done out of a mistaken view of how many assets can be legally protected and kept
- Which type of bankruptcy is best suited to your situation, based on your most important objectives as well as eligibility considerations
- How to complete an affordable bankruptcy that gives you the relief and fresh start you seek — rather than continuing to wait, hope and lose more ground financially
- What risks are associated with trying to file your own bankruptcy
Waiting Too Long to Seek Counsel Is the Most Destructive Error
The sooner you contact our firm for a consultation, the better the options available to you may be. The single biggest mistake people make is waiting too long, often liquidating 401(k) plans and other assets they could have kept — or making critical mistakes that limit flexibility or keep them from filing altogether.
For clear, straightforward counsel in your best interests, including direct answers to all your questions about bankruptcy and bankruptcy alternatives, call 407-834-0090 today.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.