What should I do if I haven’t filed my tax return in Florida? | Orlando IRS Attorney

If you haven’t filed your tax return, the first thing you should do is file the return as soon as possible. Even if you do not have the funds to pay the taxes you owe, an experienced tax attorney can help you file the returns and deal with repayment issues. Filing your returns as soon as possible ensures that the IRS does not begin a criminal investigation. Contact Orlando IRS attorney Charlie Price if you need help filing tax returns or resolving repayment issues.