Central Florida Loan Modification and Debt Relief Attorneys
Foreclosures and home loan defaults have been epidemic in Orlando and the surrounding area for several years, and signs of recovery are faint at best. You may have fallen behind on your mortgage — or recognized that you will fail to make a payment soon — for a vast range of reasons. Job loss, a medical crisis or simply struggling to keep up with all your living expenses over time can all add up to too much to handle.
The Sooner You Get Qualified Counsel, the Better Your Options May Be
If you are in the foreclosure process, or however deep in other debts you may be, the foreclosure defense and debt relief team at the Price Law Firm is here to help. We are passionate about helping our clients find the best ways to save their homes or obtain workout arrangements that enable a fresh start.
Our lawyers are versed in all available alternatives to foreclosure in Orlando, Florida, and throughout the region. Led by founding attorney Charlie W. Price, we will analyze your specific financial situation and run debt relief scenarios that may involve:
- Challenging the legal standing of a securitized trust or other lien holder to execute a foreclosure, legal aspects of the home loan itself or the steps taken in the foreclosure process
- Negotiating a home loan modification, typically including either an interest rate reduction or extension of the term to reduce monthly payments
- Filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure
- Filling Chapter 7 bankruptcy to clear other debts and free funds enabling you to keep up with mortgage payments
- Providing guidance on all the potential benefits and downside associated with a short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure
Consult a Proven Orlando Foreclosure Attorney: 407-834-0090
We want you to get the legal and financial counsel you need from a reputable law firm. We want you to get the debt relief you need to stay in your home, support your family, recover and prosper. The team at Price Law Firm will provide a free consultation to help you make the soundest decisions for your future.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.